We're pleased to announce our 2017.2.2 release, featuring updates to Manager. This release is comprised of the following enhancements:
Teams Tab and Team Detail Enhancements
We've added two columns to the Manager Teams tab:
- The Active Devices column has been renamed the Used Desktop Licenses
- We have added the Server Licenses and Used Server Licenses columns
We've also made changes to the Team Detail view for both unlimited and metered partners:
We have simplified this view for unlimited plan partners. The Used section now corresponds to the Subscription section, and simply displays used Desktop Licenses, Server Licenses, and Storage.
We've made the following changes to this view for metered plan partners:
- The Total Storage field has moved up, with the Included Storage and Additional Storage fields nested below it.
- The Users field has been replaced with a User Licenses field, which displays the total number of users on the team.
- A Server Licenses field has been added.
- A Used Storage field is now displayed, nested below the Allocated Storage field.
Devices Tab and Devices Detail Enhancements
We've made three changes to the Devices tab to provide improved visibility of Server devices:
- Devices with Server installed are now displayed.
- We've added a Device Type filter to the top of the list to allow you to filter devices by Desktop or Server.
- The Device Type column has been added to distinguish between devices running Desktop and Server.
On the Device Detail view, the new Device Type field allows you to distinguish between Desktop and Server installed. If the device type is Server, the existing Owner field is not displayed.